Name:
Location: Brighton, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Light & Sound

The last part of the tutorial deals with placing sunlight and sound into the current map. I already have lights in the indoor section but nightlight needed to be added to the terrain area. That and sound to make the outdoors appear to really be outdoors. This was fairly simple and does give quite a bit of realism to the map that was lacking before. This map can be found here.

I may have gone a little overboard with placing my skybox away from the rest of the map. They barely both show up when zooming out. But I didn't want to make the same mistake I did with the previous step of adding the terrain and having the box not lined up correctly with the rest of the map. Besides this way if I expand the level I will be all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home