Name:
Location: Brighton, Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ryan's Axe

It was my turn to view and alter the axe that Ryan has been working on for the past week. In preview of this I have been searching the internet for pictures of axes from the 1700's. They are fairly basic and not very ornate as they were more functional than anything else. After some research I felt I was ready to tackle the axe.

However once I opened the Maya axe object Ryan sent me I realize how much my research was not helpful. I will be honest, I didn't alter the axe at all. I was unable to determine how I could make it any more authentic than it already was without completely redoing the object. And even then I am rather certain I wouldn't be able to recreate it. Therefore the axe was left as is and can be found here.

Next up is the musket I will receive from Ryan. Beforehand I believe I need to redo some of the Maya tutorials to ensure I can keep pace with my teammates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home