Name:
Location: Brighton, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

UPaint Introduction

Today in class we were introducted to UPaint, the Unreal character development program. From here we can open any character and alter their texture. Basically this means we could turn our character's skin green, change their hat color or anything similar. I can open the previously constructed characters, but when attempting to open a mesh I received the following error.


unfortunately this error also crashes UPaint. Attempted to reinstall, erase, reboot and so forth with UPaint to no avail. I can however take a finished character and erase the texturing to create my own mesh, but there should be a better way. I will have to search the web for a solution to this difficulty as the workaround is a more time consuming process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home